Terms & Conditions of Use
- You may not use information on this site to spam, harass, or annoy other people.
- You may not post illegal content, spam with links, or deface our site in any way.
- You may not aggressively spider or interfere with this site in any way to slow or deny access to other users.
- Prices, schedules, availability, and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- No warranty of correctness or suitability of purpose of any information on the site is expressed or implied. The Pragmatic Studio assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages that may result from the use of information (including program listings) contained herein.
- We reserve the right to provide exceptional service to nice people, to straighten out any problems or issues that may arise, and to use our best efforts (which are considerable) to help you out. On the other hand, if you're not nice, we reserve the right to refuse service completely.
Holiday deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another person. The balance for Holidays is due 6 weeks before the holiday start date, and is non-refundable but transferable to another person.
Workshop bookings are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person.
You have the responsibility for the following: you meet all requirements of foreign entry, and your necessary documents for travel (passports, visa, and others) are valid and organized for foreign entry. Wild Love Beamer does not have unique understanding or knowledge of your necessary documents for travel, or the foreign entry requirements. We strongly encourage you to check any prohibitions on travel, different warnings, general announcements, and advisories that the government of your travel destination has issued. We encourage you to check this before booking your retreat and itinerary.
Visas and Passports: For this information you should contact the respective Embassy or Consulate for your travels. Change in requirements happen and you should always double check to make sure all your information is current before booking your retreat and leaving on your flight. We accept no liability in the event the airline or airport refused to grant you entry onto the flight, or if you are not allowed into a country due to a lack of proper requirements such as a passport, visa, or other documents that might be required for travel. This also applies for countries which may not be your final destination, but just stop-gaps. This includes any situation in which an aircraft stops, even if you stay in the plane or airport.
Health: You must consult with your doctor for the necessary and encouraged inoculations for your travel. Do this before you depart. You have responsibility for the following: taking any and all recommended medications, receiving the required inoculations, meeting entry requirements for health, and following medical advice given for your travel.
Wild Love Beamer offers retreats and other products in other countries, but this does not represent or warrant that travel to these areas is either risk-free or even advised. Wild Love Beamer is not liable for any losses or damages that may occur or result from traveling to these locations.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at at email@example.com